среда, 27 ноября 2013 г.

My Mother's Apple Pie for Thanksgiving Day!

This was my mother's apple pie recipe. It will always be my favorite,i was growing with and I decidet to bake it for Thanksgiving day!

For Russian Nesting Dolls click Here!

For 8 inch round baking pan, you will need:
1 cup of sugar,
1 cup of all purpose flour,
3 large eggs,
1 teaspoon of baking powder,
1 tablespoon of vinegar,
1-2 large granny smith apples,


Put in a big bowl eggs and sugar.

 Mix with hand mixer until the mixture becomes foamy and pale yellow. Sugar should be almost dissolved.



Add the flour and baking powder. 

Mix it again until the batter is smooth.



Wash the apples, cut them into big chunks removing apple hearts. I cut the apple into teeny pieces, just because I prefer smaller bits of apple throughout.


Place the apple chunks in the batter, and mix the mixture with spoon or silicon spatula until all apples are covered with the batter.
When we finish,add few pieces of apple on the top.


Grease baking pan and sprinkle with flour. Bake it in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes. 
Bon Appetit!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий